I just spent the last two hours making a prototype of my next pillow. I made the basic shape for it using scraps and it turned out pretty good. However, I did discover that I’m out of black fabric and Caydi needs her black hair! -_-” So I’m going to have to halt the final project until I get some more. Can’t wait to get it done and posted. 🙂
The draft snake I’ve been working on is still a work in progress. I don’t know why it’s so hard for me! >.< I decided to use snaps for the end closures and ran out of the snaps as well so I also can’t continue it until I get some more.
I feel like I’m full of excuses today but it’s the truth! xP
Have a good day!